Downtown Clearwater Craft Beer & Music Fest
Saturday, May 20, 2017
The inaugural Downtown Clearwater Craft Beer & Music Fest presented by House of Beer and the Clearwater Downtown Partnership, takes place on Saturday May 20th, from 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. on Cleveland Street between Ft. Harrison & East Avenue (Railroad Track) and in Station Square Park, 612 Cleveland Street.
- Free Admission
- Over 50 Florida Breweries
- Beer, Wine, Sangria and Cider can be purchased via a ticket. Tickets are sold day of the event for $5 each (full pour). Cash only. (ATMs will be on site.)
- Live Music (Entertainers to be announced soon.)
- Awesome food at local restaurants.
- Vendors with awesome food (They are all independent and typically only take cash).
- Arts & Crafts Vendors. (They are all independent and typically only take cash).
- A family friendly event!
- The Jolley Trolley goes right by.
- The Clearwater Ferry is only two blocks away.
- Plenty of FREE parking nearby. (Garden Avenue Garage, Station Square Condominium Garage, Clearwater Municipal Services Garage, City Hall Parking Lot or Harborview Center Parking Lot)
Come out and enjoy the music, browse the vendors, have a snack, and enjoy a beverage!